S Castro for Hanley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Castro for Hanley?

11 team NL keeper. Playing yo-yo with first place. Currently 2nd in HR (3 behind), 2nd in RBI (9 behind), 2nd in SB (1 behind). Hanley (last year) is being shopped and he asked about Castro, $2 second year. Should I consider this?

I would do it quickly so you can catch Hanley heating up.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

How long can you keep Castro? Can you give him a raise to keep longer?

With his price, I am not sure I would do it.

Comment

Come on......a ML pitcher who hasnt proved a thing for Hanley? Sure he has sucked but I dont think he is finished and SS is so thin. If youre trying to win this year you have to make that deal.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Come on......a ML pitcher who hasnt proved a thing for Hanley? Sure he has sucked but I dont think he is finished and SS is so thin. If youre trying to win this year you have to make that deal.
          Ummm...I am assuming Starlin Castro SS for the Cubs.

And why aren't you helping me with my trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            Ummm...I am assuming Starlin Castro SS for the Cubs.

And why aren't you helping me with my trade?
            oh, my bad. I had Simon in my head.

I wouldnt make that deal.

You already got your help. Plust there were too many words. It gave me a migrane.

Comment

Yes it is Starlin. He can be extended 4 years after this year at $17/year.

Comment

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                Yes it is Starlin. He can be extended 4 years after this year at $17/year.
                I wouldn't do the deal and I would extend Starlin 3 years to 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  oh, my bad. I had Simon in my head.

I wouldnt make that deal.

You already got your help. Plust there were too many words. It gave me a migrane.
                  I am sad at you.

Comment

Castro would have to signed longterm @ $17 for years 3 thru 6. Would a $2 Neil Walker (same circumstances as Castro) be a fair substitute for Castro?

Comment

Working...
                    X