Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last full week. Have you sewn yours up yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last full week. Have you sewn yours up yet?

At the start of the month, I was in a close race. The leader for most of the season has pretty much collapsed, so I have a 15/200 point lead in my ROTO league.

How about you?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

In my NL only league 14 point lead. My team has 94 out of a possible 100. This would make my 3rd championship. Back in beginning of Aug it was a 3 team race with my team tied for 1st 1.5 over 3rd place. I had 78 points at that point so my team has for sure played well down the stretch.

Comment

12 team AL Only. I've gone from a 1 pt deficit 2 weeks ago, to up 7 pts 1 week ago, to today's 107-94 standings. I could finish as high as 110/120, and I'm happy to lock down 60/60 pitching pts with big leads all around.
      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Yeah, I've sewn things up as of today. Second title in a row, 4th in 8 years, 14 team mixed league.

Comment

I've had 80 of 80 possible for most of the season. 79 as of a few days ago.
          2nd place is around 50pts.
          2nd win in a row, and 2019 looks promising.
          One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
            I've had 80 of 80 possible for most of the season. 79 as of a few days ago.
            2nd place is around 50pts.
            2nd win in a row, and 2019 looks promising.
            That's absolutely incredible! Never heard of anything like this.

In my 3 leagues, we have fairly close 3-way races in all 3.

As for me, no titles are possible but I'm still excited because after it looked almost for certain like I was going to be completely shut out of the money in all leagues, I currently am tied for the last money place in 2 of them, altho in 1 I'm dangerously close to missing the innings requirement. This is a real issue in this league as it looks like 8 of 22 teams (if I dont make it) wont make innings. The way that teams use pitchers now, along w injuries and the 10-day DL, has made this more and more of an issue. No FAAB in this league so the problem cant be solved that way. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comment

I already covered this in the "tight race" thread, but no I have locked nothing up.

RJEL, 18 team mixed, is still tied after another day at 162 between me and Rick. 12to I am in 2nd down 108-106. I can still win it if a few things go my way.

Comment

Nope. I am tied 98-98.

Comment

Up by 13
                  Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                  Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Working...
                  X