ana - oak - rotoworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ana - oak - rotoworld

It would appear that cbs does not have the stats processed from the ana - oak game.

Also, rotoworld isn't showing any player news.

This concludes your morning updates...

Yup, it looks like Rotoworld crashed but good.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Well, rotoworld is back up after a short down time. CBS however still has no input from the Oak/LAA game. I'm quite sure they are aware, but you'd think they would post something saying that they are working on it.....nope...nada. Horrible customer service there.
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Any resolution to this from CBS? I sent them an email and have not heard anything back. I still don’t see any stats from this game.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Any resolution to this from CBS? I sent them an email and have not heard anything back. I still don’t see any stats from this game.
          I just reviewed yesterday's daily stat line and my pitcher t.skaggs numbers are there. However, I don't see it in the season to date so I expect it'll show up in the morning after cbs runs the update overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            I just reviewed yesterday's daily stat line and my pitcher t.skaggs numbers are there. However, I don't see it in the season to date so I expect it'll show up in the morning after cbs runs the update overnight.
            It definitely shows up in my weekly stats. I have no idea how to determine if it shows in the yearly (I'm not adding up 26 weeks worth of stats to find out - but I'm sure there's a faster shortcut I'm not thinking of)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              It definitely shows up in my weekly stats. I have no idea how to determine if it shows in the yearly (I'm not adding up 26 weeks worth of stats to find out - but I'm sure there's a faster shortcut I'm not thinking of)
              go to the 'stats' page

click your team (or a team which possess a player you would like to investigate)

there should be three tabs along the top of the team:

timeframe

standard

mlb <<< this is the tab to click on...it should have mlb or fantasy. When you click fantasy, it'll show you the stats of each player while on the active roster.

Also, when you click a players name and the small box opens up with some info (stats, pr info etc), if you click the player name (top left hand), it'll bring up the players personal page. From there, just click 'service time'. You'll find it on the right hand side of about 7 or 8 tabs to choose from (starts with profile).

Comment

Good info but it doesnt seem to get me where I can tell whether his last start applied. I've had Skaggs active and then reserved then active then reserved then active. So it's difficult to determine if his stats for one particular start are applied to my team.
                Perhaps easier for someone that has had him active for every start?

Comment

Working...
                X