Did Anybody See This - Kyle Freeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Anybody See This - Kyle Freeland

He might not be in the top ten in the NL but certainly top 15.

IP 176.1 HR 16 K 153 BB 63 W 14 ERA 2.91 WHIP 1.24

Coors Field

IP 75.3 HR 9 K 68 BB 27 W 7 ERA 2.27 WHIP 1.15

He wasn't drafted in our auction and not even selected in the reserve rounds. I FAAB him for $7 back in 2nd week of May. Did not expect these results but very happy it worked out.

And for the first time I can ever remember, the entire Rockies rotation is not only rosterable, but startable.

Comment

His ERA is under 3 and his 'stuff' is underwhelming. He is the king of soft contact.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
        He might not be in the top ten in the NL but certainly top 15.
        #4 pitching WAR among all MLB starting pitchers. Only Nola, Scherzer, and deGrom outrank him.

Nice in-depth article here: https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2018/8...field-pitching
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Great article, and thanks!
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
            #4 pitching WAR among all MLB starting pitchers. Only Nola, Scherzer, and deGrom outrank him.

Nice in-depth article here: https://www.theringer.com/mlb/2018/8...field-pitching
            Good article. The adjustments made from last season has made a big difference.

Comment

Working...
            X