Last day for a WW pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day for a WW pickup

Our league rules say that players picked up during the playoffs are not retainable. So, today (Sunday 9 Sept) is the last day to do the deed. The league rosters 480 players and one needs to be about top 250 top be kept. So, not in the top 500 this season but might crack the top 250 in the spring.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a dice roll?

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Vlad.

Seriously, Mikie Mahtook is worth a look. Crashed and burned early this year after a pretty solid 2017, so his numbers to date don’t appear to be top-500ish.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The meathook. I owned him early in the season so I already have a sense. My biggest issue is the age. 28 year old breakout players are pretty meh.

What about Yandy Diaz? He's 27 but has the excuse of being Cuban. He was Fringe Five consistently before his call up. I could also re-acquire Willie Calhoun.

The best prospect on the board is probably Victor Reyes, Detroit's rule 5 pickup. Literally every AAA ready, non-pitching prospect on the top 40 of rhd's list is owned. I have Adell, Trammell and Riley.

J
      Last edited by onejayhawk; 09-09-2018, 10:40 AM.
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
      X