Sergio Romo's role?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Romo's role?

Romo was key part of my MR strategy this year. But in the past 3+ weeks he has 6 appearances with a grand total of 1.2 ip, most of those one batter situations.

His numbers are still fantastic, but he's not accumulating enough innings to be a helpful MR. Should we expect this light usage trend to continue?

The only time I've gotten to see him in the last month, he got a save opportunity (Wilson had pitched 5 days in a row) but was pulled after he let the first batter get on base. I don't know if he's hurting or what, but they sure don't have a whole lot of confidence in Romo right now it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
      The only time I've gotten to see him in the last month, he got a save opportunity (Wilson had pitched 5 days in a row) but was pulled after he let the first batter get on base. I don't know if he's hurting or what, but they sure don't have a whole lot of confidence in Romo right now it seems.
      I can't find any injury news anywhere. And nothing he's done on the field seems to warrant a lack of confidence from the coaches. Can't figure it out.

Comment

Working...
      X