Bellinger for Robles - Keeper League Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellinger for Robles - Keeper League Trade

6x6 league including OPS and QS. I'm re-stocking for next year.

I'd receive: Victor Robles ($5 next year, $10 the following year and an option for $20 the year after)

I'd give up: Cody Bellinger ($1 next year, option for $15 the following year)

My other hitting keepers: Eloy Jimenez (same contract as Robles), Tatis Jr. ($2.50 next year then the same $5/10/20 as Robles), Kyle Tucker (same as Tatis), Abreu ($18 next year then done), Benintendi ($13 next year then done), AJ Pollock ($10 next two years, then option for $20) and Devers ($4 next two years, then option for $15).

So, I already have some pretty good offensive keepers going into next year. The questions really then are: which Bellinger shows up next year, can Robles match that and is the extra year of Robles worth the trade off to the more proven (i.e. done it in the majors) then Bellinger.

The other owner also has a $1 Berrios and $1 Kopech that I could also target.

I’d keep Bellinger pretty easily here. Robles may not make an impact until the ‘20 season.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I’d keep Bellinger pretty easily here. Robles may not make an impact until the ‘20 season.
      Thanks Revo. Any other thoughts out there? I've read alot of reports of Robles being ready and in the bigs next year but the Nats of course have a pretty crowded OF at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Thanks Revo. Any other thoughts out there? I've read alot of reports of Robles being ready and in the bigs next year but the Nats of course have a pretty crowded OF at the moment.
        Bellinger by a good margin

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Bellinger by a good margin
          Yep, met too.

Comment

Working...
          X