NL only trade help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL only trade help please.

NL only 5x5 12 team $260 Budget OBP instead of ave. net sbs instead of sbs.

Molina 10x (done) Puig 20b, and Happ 15B for Nola 29A, Hedges 7B, and Blandino 3fa (done).

The b contracts can be played out next year or given raises at $5 per year.

I am the Puig owner side and rebuilding. I have no keeper pitchers. I would not give Puig or Happ a raise.

I do like Nola. Which side do you like?

Not for 29 bucks...you should be able to do better with a contender. BTW, Happ is showing a nice learning curve, and should have positional flexibility around the diamond...a .369 OBP as well.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Not for 29 bucks...you should be able to do better with a contender. BTW, Happ is showing a nice learning curve, and should have positional flexibility around the diamond...a .369 OBP as well.
      I agree. Happ is the gem in that deal, even if you don't extend him. He's still striking out, but that has waned significantly in the last few weeks. The power never left and he gets on base. And now with all that versatility, he could be another Zobrist but with more pop. For $15 (or even $20, with an extension), that's gold right there.

Nola is okay, but at $29, there's not much value left. If you're really high on him, try to get him for Molina and Puig, if you want, but keep Happ.

Comment

Nola is Cy Young quality on an improving team. 29A is a pretty darn good contract. Great guy to build your staff around. I say, go for it!

Comment

Thanks fellas!

I countered with Puig 20b and Miguel Rojas 12fa (good through next year), for Nola 29a and his 3 and done Blandino. He accepted.

I feel much better about this deal. Kershaw is 47A, Scherzer 54A, Stass 34B, so Nola at 29a works for me.

Comment

I like that trade so much better. I traded for Nola in the off season getting him for $17 but final year for Bubba Trammel. I have been very happy with him.

Comment

That's awesome. You got the guy you wanted and didn't have to sacrifice Happ to get him. I think you win this round.

Comment

Is the other guy a big Dodgers fan? Hard to understand why he would do this deal.

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I countered with Puig 20b and Miguel Rojas 12fa (good through next year), for Nola 29a and his 3 and done Blandino. He accepted.
                    Is Exodus 20:15 in your Bible? Many of your trades seem to violate this verse.

Nicely done.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post

Nicely done.
                      LOL....as a heathen I had to google that one.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post

Nicely done.
                        Ha, thank you.

I put a lot of effort to make trades that help the other team especially when I am dumping.

He is leading in K's and W's. He can make up points in net sbs, hr's, rbi and runs. Available points are bunched up there.

In our league it is hard to trade pitching for hitting unless the pitching is really cheap. The upgrade of Rojas for Blandino also helps him enough to push the deal over. I tried to capitalize on these to make a deal that works for him in the moment and helps me with the rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                        X