ROTO strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTO strategy

This can be about anything, but I have a mid-season question to ask. What is a winning pace? Is it, for example 70%, 75%, or 80% of the possible points?

We are approaching halfway and I am averaging just under 75% of the possible points. To be exact, I have 148/200 in non-standard 5x5. Is it a winning pace for most leagues? Possible trade partners are few, but not zero. My WW moves are down to 10.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

My guess is that a winning pace at this point is around 70-75%. I think the winning total is usually around 80% and this is right around when dump trades start happening.

edit: this really depends on how prevalent dump trading is in your league though. In my 12-team where there is very little, the winning total is around 75%; in RJEL where it is constant and overwhelming, the winning total is around 90%.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Redraft league.

Instead, we have several drifting teams. One of the top ranked owners burned through all of his WW moves in May, then quit. One of the top five teams hasn't been adjusted since before Memorial Day.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
      X