Which trade or neither?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which trade or neither?

14 team mixed keeper 5x5. Team has been powerless and hit hard by DL time. I have a $67 Gordon and $38 Votto as potential trade bait to dump, but Votto can be considered a keeper at $43.

Option 1: M Andujar, Adames, and Mallex Smith (all $1 next year, $6 2020, $11 2021) for Gordon and Duvall ($13).

Option 2: Bird, M Olson, and Corbin (all $6 2019, $11 2020) for Votto and Gordon.

Option 3: Neither

Thanks guys

I'd keep looking, I wouldn't deal Votto at that price if there's a 67 dollar Gordon. I think that you may be able to do better.

If forced, I guess that I'd take option 2...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

If I believed Corbin would be this good going forward, I'd take option 2. I don't believe it, so I'd pass on both.

Comment

Just realize the longer you wait, especially with Gordon, the less you will get.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Oh, I'd trade Gordon, sure. But I'd be in no rush to trade Votto. If you could get Corbin for Gordon, that would be great.

Comment

I'd pass on both

Comment

I guess I'm alone but I'd be interested in option 1 if a long term view is relevant at all.

Comment

Still getting offers for Gordon.
                #1. J Pederson, L Weaver, and Pomeranz (DL) for Gordon

#2. Adames, Nimmo, and Soroka (DL) for Gordon

Not sure if I really like either of them or am I missing something. I offered #2's owner Gordon straight up for Berrios (as was mentioned in another thread) and it got rejected. I made another multi player offer to owner #2 that included his Acuna and it was rejected.

Comment

#1 isnt good.

#2 isnt that bad. Although i dont really know if any of those 3 are good keepers
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                  X