• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Obviously your trading partner does.

Best of luck moving forward!
    Yeah. He is one of the few.

Thanks Gregg!

And dammit. I had no idea the Mets-Braves started at noon today. DeGrom on my bench!!!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You really just took that offer so you could continue to gripe about Schoop and ruin the rest of his season for people who have him in other leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        You really just took that offer so you could continue to gripe about Schoop and ruin the rest of his season for people who have him in other leagues.
        I'm not that cruel!

Really what is wrong with Schoop? There has to be some issue, right?
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          That is not how the reverse jink works. He complains they go white hot.

Comment

Working...
          X