Wily Mo Pena coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjs24 View Post
    LOL Wily Mo's hands make em look like A's. That tattoo is vomit-inducing. The absolute worst place for a tattoo.
    Not gonna lie...I first though that was Suh in the picture, mainly based on the size of his hands.

Comment

I think Wily Mo Pena has earned himself a few more weeks on the Major League roster. Home Run #3 tonight - this one a 2-Run walk-off.

Comment

#4 off Harden. Announcer said it was the hardest hit ball he'd seen all year.

Unfortunately 12/0 k/bb in 27 AB so far. Thats so far from what Pena was doing at AAA... I imagine he's trying to hit a HR every time up in an effort to impress ARI mgmt enough to stay in the majors.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

that was a 410 ft line drive..wow

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            that was a 410 ft line drive..wow
            As I've said repeatedly, he's never dull.
            Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
            -- William James

Comment

DFA'd by the D'Backs yesterday.

Comment

And released today...
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/0...en-eagles.html

There are two players that my longtime fantasy baseball players will never let me forget
                  Wily Mo Pena - we were at a Reds Pirates game at least 10 years ago (the Pirates are my favorite team) and Pena hit a home run that was still rising over the center field fence -and I had him becnhed that night

The other is Ruben Rivera - a great prospect who swung and missed like a cartoon - and ended his career stealing Jeter's glove to sell

Comment

Working...
                  X