Good News Tigers owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News Tigers owners

Matt Moore is pitching against you tonight. Prepare to make a big move.

No clue how this tomato can is still starting in the bigs.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Matt Moore is pitching against you tonight. Prepare to make a big move.

No clue how this tomato can is still starting in the bigs.
    Who else would you have the Rangers throw out there? Their staff is terrible and they have nothing in the upper minors really.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Who else would you have the Rangers throw out there? Their staff is terrible and they have nothing in the upper minors really.
      Ideally I prefer the team fire their GM if they cant find guys better than Matt Moore to pitch or at least guys that offer some potential. If I was a Rangers fan, I dont think thats too much to ask for. He has been one of the worst MLB pitchers 2 of the last 3 years and 2018 hasnt started out any better.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Ideally I prefer the team fire their GM if they cant find guys better than Matt Moore to pitch or at least guys that offer some potential. If I was a Rangers fan, I dont think thats too much to ask for. He has been one of the worst MLB pitchers 2 of the last 3 years and 2018 hasnt started out any better.
        Perhaps, but there's likely more going on behind the scenes. Moving into a new stadium soon, budget was restricted by ownership this year, talk of intentionally saving up for the 2019 class. Upper minors has been stripped clean over the past 5 years when they were competitive.

I don't think anyone in TX came into this year expecting a competitive team, they are in the middle of a rebuild so it would be odd to fire the GM for a bad season in a year in which a bad season is expected.

Comment

6 ip
          2 er
          3 bb
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Perhaps, but there's likely more going on behind the scenes. Moving into a new stadium soon, budget was restricted by ownership this year, talk of intentionally saving up for the 2019 class. Upper minors has been stripped clean over the past 5 years when they were competitive.

I don't think anyone in TX came into this year expecting a competitive team, they are in the middle of a rebuild so it would be odd to fire the GM for a bad season in a year in which a bad season is expected.

I admit to not following the Rangers as closely as others. I have my own pain in Cincy.

nonetheless rejoice today Tigers owners!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              6 ip
              2 er
              3 bb
              Close (on the IP)!

5 2/3 IP
              5 ER
              11 BB+H
              5 K

Comment

I'm with you. And Moore is paid $9 MM for the privilege of getting shelled every fifth to sixth day.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  I'm with you. And Moore is paid $9 MM for the privilege of getting shelled every fifth to sixth day.
                  That's a bargain compared to Homer Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Close (on the IP)!

5 2/3 IP
                    5 ER
                    11 BB+H
                    5 K
                    Hahaha!!
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                    X