Injury Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Pairings

NL Only 4x4. Injured paired with their replacements. When the time comes to activate must let one of them go unless there is an opening from another pitcher injury at that time, or make a trade to facilitate.

My only closer is Iglesias but so far save opps have been few and far between for him and it looks like I'll be chasing saves all year. I currently have Cishek paired with Alex Reyes ($5 year 2) and Fields paired with Shelby Miller ($2 year 1). I have long term hopes for both Reyes and Miller. I picked up Cishek in hopes of Morrow not panning out and Fields when Kenley got off to his rough start. Reyes is supposed to be back in early June and Miller a month later.

Gregerson is available on waivers and with the current state of the Cards pen....??

Options:

1. Keep Cishek and Fields, ignore Gregerson
    2. Drop Cishek, pair Gregerson with Reyes
    3. Drop Fields, pair Gregerson with Miller

Option 1.

Comment

Norris dealt with this injury before and it wasn't serious, so... shrug? I still think Cishek is behind Edwards if Morrow were to break. I think Kenley is coming around but I'd rather be invested in Fields than Cishek.

I like option 2. By the time Reyes comes back you'll probably have Holland and Norris functioning and Gregerson can go. Or... not? In which case, Gregerson or Reyes is probably the closer, right?

Comment

The only guy that could pick before me tonight took Gregerson so my deliberating was all for naught. He's way out in last place, so didn't think he'd be interested.

Comment

not excited about anyone in that message 1
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
          X