FA pitchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA pitchers

12-team mixed. I have 2-3 slots to pick up pitchers depending on if I want to give up on Sonny Gray. In what order should I try for these guys?

Marco Gonzales
    Nick Kingham
    Caleb Smith
    Adam Ottavino
    Mike Soroka
    Andrew Suarez
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    12-team mixed. I have 2-3 slots to pick up pitchers depending on if I want to give up on Sonny Gray. In what order should I try for these guys?

Marco Gonzales
    Nick Kingham
    Caleb Smith
    Adam Ottavino
    Mike Soroka
    Andrew Suarez
    I think Soroka is head and shoulders above the rest of the group.

I'd probably stick with Sonny over the rest of them.

Maybe take a shot at Kingham, possibly Caleb Smith.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Probably wouldn’t drop Sonny, but if you wanted to, I agree it’s Soroka.

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
        I think Soroka is head and shoulders above the rest of the group.

I'd probably stick with Sonny over the rest of them.

Maybe take a shot at Kingham, possibly Caleb Smith.
        This is pretty much what I was thinking but without Smith.

Comment

With 2 slots beyond Gray, go for Soroka definitely, and I would take a run at Caleb Smith. He could be a mess, but he has the most upside, and in a 12-teamer, that's probably what you are looking for.

Comment

Ended up with Soroka and Smith; someone bid pretty aggressively on Kingham and Soroka but fortunately only waived one guy so he got Kingham.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Both Soroka and Kingham are available in my league also. Soroka is my choice. How much did you bid on him?

Comment

Working...
              X