2K18: Bradley Zimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K18: Bradley Zimmer

Sitting for the 2nd straight game vs a LH, is he worth holding on to in a 12-team mixed? I kept him at $1 but I'm getting an itchy trigger finger.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

I was high on him but its waning. I could see punting him in a 12 mixer.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Yeah, I'd punt in a 12-teamer. Hitting 9th means if he gets on, Lindor is the guy at the plate. So even if he did get on he might not run.

Comment

I'm holding him in a 15-team. He will get the bags if he gets on and gets the green light. Defense will get him playing time. He has plenty of pop. You might have a good replacement in a 12-team, though.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
          I'm holding him in a 15-team. He will get the bags if he gets on and gets the green light. Defense will get him playing time. He has plenty of pop. You might have a good replacement in a 12-team, though.
          steals being scarce I hold in a 15 teamer
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
          X