2K18: CJ Cron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K18: CJ Cron

Getting away from Mike Sociapath seems to agree with Cron. Steady PT and hitting at the top of the lineup have gotten him off to a very good start. I am thinking of floating out some bigger names to deal and keep Cron as my CI.

Anyone else feeling bullish on Cron?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Absolutely. I've been a Cron owner a number of times over the past few years. It seems he just needed an opportunity to become a serviceable corner masher. Tampa offered the ABs to find out. My hope for him was 25/85/.260 - that doesnt seem unreasonable, and may be the floor. I was able to snag him for peanuts at end of draft. I'm already in trade talks of him for Miggy.
    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

He’s been hot but that 2 BB, 25 K ratio gives me some pause that this will comtinue. But pop it like it’s hot!

Comment

Guy just keeps mashing. Virtually guaranteed to be a major plus to whatever you paid for him.

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
          Guy just keeps mashing. Virtually guaranteed to be a major plus to whatever you paid for him.
          Hope you didn't trade him for Miggy.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

He comes up in every one of my trade talks. Now I am still being offered meh but hey, his name is being mentioned. Thats something.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Hope you didn't trade him for Miggy.
              No - I have a 30 pt lead in an 80 pt league, and there's been no reason to move cheap assets. But just the notion of Cron/Miggy being a viable trade option in any way illustrates optimism in Cron's value moving forward.

Current Lineup:

Comment

Working...
              X