Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k18: Jung Ho Kang

Jung Ho Kang has got his work visa.

He will be joining the Pirates soon. At 31 with a long layoff, I wonder productive he can be?

I don't think anyone was really clamoring for Kang to come back. He hasn't exactly come across as a good guy lately. Really interesting and bizarre development. With Freese also on the 25-man I am not even sure how they squeeze Kang on the active roster when he does get ready. And Moran is definitely going to stay the starter at 3B.

Of course, I have no idea if Kang is even remotely close to game shape. Let's not forget, he was last seen getting kicked off a Dominican Winter League team for a combination of attitude and crappiness.

Comment

I keep picturing Kang coming back as the ghost of Sandoval.

Moran is the present and the future. freese is doing well in a limited role. I am not sure what Kang is coming back to.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I thought Gregg was teasing the next Star Trek movie and wondered why he didn't put this in the Sports Bar.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
          I thought Gregg was teasing the next Star Trek movie and wondered why he didn't put this in the Sports Bar.
          The Wrath of Kang! Nicely played.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            The Wrath of Kang! Nicely played.
            Would be a sweet roto team name.

Comment

Working...
            X