2k18: Corey Seager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k18: Corey Seager

.659 OPS right now for Corey Seager. Wow. Not what I was hoping for. Saying “it’s early” doesn’t help!

It’s early.

LOL, he’s been very consistent across his short MLB career, so I wouldn’t worry at all.

Comment

It's early.

Comment

He specifically said saying "it's early" won't help!!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          He specifically said saying "it's early" won't help!!
          If you think that's not why we said it's early then you are missing some humor!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            .659 OPS right now for Corey Seager. Wow. Not what I was hoping for. Saying “it’s early” doesn’t help!
            You are right. It is late. If you haven't adjusted by now you are doomed. You should start rebuilding now before all is lost. Every second counts, every at bat you fall further into the abyss.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              You are right. It is late. If you haven't adjusted by now you are doomed. You should start rebuilding now before all is lost. Every second counts, every at bat you fall further into the abyss.

I hope this helps.
              It does. As does the “jink”, as he has started to what up a bit.

Comment

Working...
              X