Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who to start this week? Lance Lynn, Mike Minor, or just some guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to start this week? Lance Lynn, Mike Minor, or just some guy?

For my final pitching slot in a 15-team mixed...

Lance Lynn looks to have a two-start week against Cleveland and Tampa Bay.

Mike Minor is probable against Seattle.

My other option is a middle reliever place holder.

Lynn was dominant against the Astros last time out (9 Ks in 5 innings) but walked four and got his pitch count high early. He left without giving up any runs, though.

Thoughts?
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

I'll take Lynn and the two starts.

Comment

Yeah, Lynn as well...he's having trouble with his control because the weather in Minnesota is atrocious...too cold to properly grip the ball.

With 2 warm weather games, I expect much better results...the Twins and Indian play in Puerto Rico. Maybe they should play ALL of their April games in Puerto Rico...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Agree to roll with Lynn

Comment

Okay. I'll take a chance with Lance.

I like him this year with so many games against bad divisional opponents. He went cheap in both my auctions.
          If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
            Okay. I'll take a chance with Lance.

I like him this year with so many games against bad divisional opponents. He went cheap in both my auctions.
            Pitchers suck and most of them will kill you at some point but if you don't start Lynn in a 2 start week where he doesn't visit notorious hitters parks then he probably isn't worth owning imo. Good luck sir.

Comment

Working...
            X