Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need OF help

12 team, mixed, roto, 5x5
    i have to DL Margot, and OF is surprisingly thin.. im looking at Bradley jr, malex smith, winkler, kepler...

any under the radar names you can toss my way?

much appreciated.
    [e]
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Kepler seems way better than all of those dudes. Boston has BAL, LAA, OAK, TOR coming up, so JBJ is a good short-term option.

Any chance Corey Dickerson is available? Zobrist? (I'd still take Kepler over both, but then C-Dick, JBJ, then maybe Zobrist )

Comment

i already have corey diskerson, and yes, Zorbrist is available..
      thanks for the reply
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Kepler as well, but I wouldn't trust Zobrist. Rizzo could be back at the end of his DL stint, and I think that JBJ is better anyhow...

ETA: Just read that Rizzo is swinging a bat and eligible to come off the DL Monday.
        Last edited by Hornsby; 04-13-2018, 10:13 AM.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Mallex Smith is heating up and the Rays should soon realize that he is their best option. He could still steal 40. So, if you need speed, he's your guy. He won't be widely available for much longer.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

e - Broad stats, Kepler for sure. JBJ next. Pure speed play, I agree with virgonomic and go get Mallex.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Mallex is best for value, but if you don't need steals (and nobody will trade for them), he's pointless. Then Kepler, JBJ.

Comment

Working...
              X