Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugenio Suarez Broken Thumb (4/8/18)

on a HBP. Nick Senzel time?

Whoa. That sucks for Suarez who is one of the most underrated players in the NL.

Comment

I will be sticking pins in my Taillon doll hoping for the worst for him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        on a HBP. Nick Senzel time?
        Probably not for at least another week...no reason for the Reds to burn a year of control over Senzel with the season that they're going to have.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

this happened about 2 hours after someone paid 30 for him today in our 12-team NL-only 5x5
          not me!
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Probably not for at least another week...no reason for the Reds to burn a year of control over Senzel with the season that they're going to have.
            This was correct. Paladino was pulled out of Louisville's game when the injury happened, not Senzel. And given the Reds this year, it might be until Super 2 time.

Comment

With Suarez on the DL I now have 7 players. If I can get get two more I have enough to field a team. Yea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                this happened about 2 hours after someone paid 30 for him today in our 12-team NL-only 5x5
                not me!
                Funny, I'm sure the guy who paid $30 was upset at the time too, but ended up profiting a bit... .283, 34 HR, 104 RBI, 79 R... imagine what he could have done with the extra 19 games he missed.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                X