Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf

03.31: Lorenzo Cain finished Friday's 8-6 victory in San Diego with a pair of doubles, two runs scored,an RBI and a stolen base. (Cain is off to a great start with a pair of multi-hit performances and a stolen base in each game so far. He'll look to keep it rolling Saturday against LHP Brent Suter. Cain hit .277 with 15 extra-base hits across 130 at-bats against southpaws in 2017, and his OPS (.824) was actually higher against lefties than against righties (.797).)
    Huh...I didn't think that was possible.

03.31: Ryan Braun (on The Blue Barracudas) went 1-for-4 with a three-run home run and a sacrifice fly in Friday's 8-6 victory inSan Diego. (Braun's three-run jack off of 2017 All-Star closer Brad Hand put the Brewers ahead 8-6, capping off a five-run ninth-inning. It snapped a run of 127 straight victories by the Padres at Petco Park when leading after eight inning, and that was the longest streak in the majors. Braun will be extra useful from an eligibility perspective since he'll be playing first base and left field. Since the Padres will roll out LHP Brent Suter on Saturday, it looks like Braun will be back at first base.)
    Did I miss a trade?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
      Did I miss a trade?
      Nope that is his fantasy team name.

Comment

Working...
      X