DL designation??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DL designation??

Come on MLB teams get those guys on the DL already!!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Teams must have their opening day rosters submitted by 9 AM tomorrow morning, so the slackers (Dodgers, I am looking at you!) have to have it done by then.

Comment

Twins are definitely lagging too.

Comment

I've been annoyed by the Red Sox, who threw three pitchers onto the DL on Monday but still have not put Pedroia on the list two days later. I am assuming that they are contemplating between the 10 or 60 day lists at the moment as he is probably out until mid-May at the earliest. They need to open one more 40 man roster slot for a relief pitcher, but they could put Marco Hernandez on the 60 day DL as well to open that slot. I ended up having to cut a player on my bench so that I could grab Neil Walker during our waiver pass this morning (didn't expect him to last until Friday, our next waiver claim date (3 per week)).

Comment

Still waiting......
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Why are the Twins dicking around with Big Erv here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Why are the Twins dicking around with Big Erv here?
              That's one of the players I was referring to!

Comment

Dodgers still a mess, too. C'mon, Bums, we know Turner is out for over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  That's one of the players I was referring to!
                  OK they did it with Big Erv

Comment

Instead of the DL, the Phillies optioned Jake Arrieta to High-A Clearwater.

Comment

I still haven't seen any indication on Justin Turner, which could kill my ability to reserve him and acquire a replacement via FAAB in week one.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        I still haven't seen any indication on Justin Turner, which could kill my ability to reserve him and acquire a replacement via FAAB in week one.
                        Yeah, I have turner in both my leagues, and the fact they haven't DLed him yet is super annoying.

Comment

I am sure they will before game time tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X