Nl draft hdid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nl draft hdid

We held our draft yesterday. 10 team 5x5. This is a daily league so you make daily line-up changes with the reserve roster. I like my hitting team . I was surprised that Harper only went to $44 which I expected him higher. Happy to get Conforto at $16 even if he starts May 1. I have also Brinson and Acuna that I can activate from the farm. My pitching didn't quite go the way I wanted. I targeted Ray but he went for $37 bought by a D'back homer. Then Martinez went for $34 so I ended up getting Lester at $22. At 1st I was happy to get Lamet at $12 only to find literally minutes later he hurt his elbow. Also targeted Doolittle as not that many closers available but he went for $29. Wish I had gone the extra $ so ended up with the choice between Davis and Familia. With Lamet going down it influence my only farm selection which I might be kicking myself for years on between Gohara and yes Tatis. I also selected Stratton, Chen in the reserve round and I will need to trade for another starter. Overall not unhappy with the team but I have alot of young players that need to produce well. Thoughts?

Players in bold are keepers.

C Flowers $4
    C Plawecki $1
    1B Bell $6
    3B Harriston $14
    CI Belt $9
    2B Happ $4
    SS Story 10
    MI Rosario $10
    OF Hoskins $12
    OF Margot $6
    OF Conforto $16
    OF Harper $44
    OF Parra $3
    UT Wang $4

Farm Brinson $10 Acuna $6 Soto $1

P Bradley $6
    P W Davis $28
    P Hendricks $15
    P Leone $8
    P Lester $22
    P Nola $17
    P Buehler $3
    P Lamet $12
    P Ramos $6

Reserves Stratton $8, McGee $6, Strop $5, Chen $4, Hunter $3, Tuivailala $2

Farm Gohara $10

Does Wang = Wong?

Really like your hitting, solid value on all your buys. Could use a little speed, but I'm sure you're not alone there.

Relievers are nice, except maybe for Ramos. Lester is iffy for me and Lamet's injury hurts. Hopefully Buehler is up sooner rather than later and Stratton may contribute, but I think SP is your main area to beef up.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post
      Does Wang = Wong?

That's just wong.

Comment

oops did I say Wang...I meant Wong.

Comment

Suppose this is karma for getting Kingery in your other league?

Team looks ok. Hitting is balanced but maybe a little light for a 10 teamer, particularly given the general absence of top SP. Ouch on Gohara vs. Tatis! Would drop Ramos sooner than later.

Sorry, pitbull. Would love to have been more upbeat.

Comment

Working...
          X