RP Hand 1 ( keeper)
    RP S. Green 13
    P Nate Jones 4
    P Leake 1

B Od. Herrara 7
    B Bird 1 (keeper)
    B Pomeranz 7
    B Ervin Santana 2

Average could be an issue. I think that I have a good mix of speed and power

Have at it!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Your offense looks very strong. Inciarte was a great buy - he'll get you a pile of runs, some speed, and most importantly, a lot of ABs with a very strong BA.

Pitching, in a 14-team mixed...well, I think you'll need some help. Your closer combo is OK, and you'll probably be able to find saves on the waiver wire.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Even in a 1 catcher league, there's no way that you should get Castillo for a buck, crazy. Tons of speed, pretty good power, although if either Olson or Martinez get hurt for an extended period, you're kind of hosed. Pitching scares me...if Kershaw gets hurt again, you have a couple of #3's and 4's to hold the fort, and I don't see them being able to do it. I think that you may want to try to deal some mspeed for pitching.

Like your RP's a lot...Good K potential there. Like the reserves as well. All in all, a solid contender for the title, provided is good in season management.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

You forgot Goldschmidt & Carrasco. I added keepers.

Trout 86
        Kershaw 84 (keeper)
        Betts 77
        Altuve 76
        Blackmon 73
        K. Bryant 71
        Goldschmidt 71
        Arrenado 69 (Keeper)
        D Gordon 67
        Rizzo 66
        Harper 61 (keeper)
        Scherzer 63 (keeper)
        Carrasco 62
        Degrom 56
        Donaldson 55
        Bumgarner 55 (keeper)
        Kluber 51 (keeper)
        Sale 51 (keeper)
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Even in a 1 catcher league, there's no way that you should get Castillo for a buck, crazy. Tons of speed, pretty good power, although if either Olson or Martinez get hurt for an extended period, you're kind of hosed. Pitching scares me...if Kershaw gets hurt again, you have a couple of #3's and 4's to hold the fort, and I don't see them being able to do it. I think that you may want to try to deal some mspeed for pitching.

Like your RP's a lot...Good K potential there. Like the reserves as well. All in all, a solid contender for the title, provided is good in season management.
          With those prices for stars, something's gotta give.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
            With those prices for stars, something's gotta give.
            No analysis?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              No analysis?
              That was quality analysis. As for your team, the hitting looks solid, although after the Bird injury, one more power hitter injury could hurt, not that you could do anything about the Bird injury. The relievers look okay, at least to stay in the hunt in saves and pick more up around dump time if you are contending or from the waiver wire (because you can always find saves there at some point. Your rotation could be great, or Kershaw and McCullers could get hurt; neither is exactly the picture of good health. But then again, you were basically betting on Kershaw health when you kept him at that price.

Comment

Working...
              X