Rotolab help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotolab help

Decided to try Rotolab for the first time. Probably waited a little late, as I downloaded it tonight and my auction is in 24 hours.

I'll be damned if I can figure out how to set up my league's point system -- the interface for doing so is pretty obtuse and I'm beginning to worry that what I need to do -- such as giving negative points for ABs -- isn't actually doable in the software, which makes the whole thing a waste of money.

Anybody a real expert on this thing who could give me some advice?

Negative points for AB's? Is that a category in your league? I would e-mail them; there are very good at getting back to you quickly (I doubt this late at night, but probably in the morning.) Giving yourself more time with categories that weird is probably best. I know the software pretty well, but would have no idea how to do that---but then again, I have no idea how a league gives negative points for AB's.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Negative points for AB's? Is that a category in your league? I would e-mail them; there are very good at getting back to you quickly (I doubt this late at night, but probably in the morning.) Giving yourself more time with categories that weird is probably best. I know the software pretty well, but would have no idea how to do that---but then again, I have no idea how a league gives negative points for AB's.
      Thanks, I did go ahead and email them.

We give -.5 for ABs then 2.5 for 1B, 3.5 for 2B, and so on.

Comment

They replied tonight, which is pretty great.

negative ABs are an option. just way down the list.

I'm out of luck on needing LF-CF-RF though.

Curious to see how it all works out.

Comment

They are always great with replying quickly. Even on weekends I usually get an email back in under an hour.
          Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
          Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Merv is the man.
            If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Merv is the man. He will stay with you forever to solve a problem. I can testify to that.

Comment

Working...
              X