a.l. only part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a.l. only part III

Third auction this week, one more to go (Sunday).

Tonights is a redraft
    12 team only
    a.l.
    1 catcher
    $260
    5x5

Somehow managed to get Edwin Diaz at $15 in the middle of a closer run in which the next cheapest closer was $4 more.

c b.mccann 4

1b cron 10
    3b gallo 26
    ci vogelbach (I think he is up to 6hr with plenty of walk's this spring...read an article where he discuss's a change in his approach looking for more power)

2b d.gordon 37
    ss beckham 10
    mi kinsler 16

of a.gordon 2
    of jd.martinez 37
    of kiermaier 18
    of rosario 22
    of pinder 1

dh v.martinez 1

sp e.santana 12
    sp cobb 12
    sp e.rodriguez 9
    sp berrios 15
    sp kopech 2
    cl e.diaz 15
    rp pagan 1
    rp w.harris 1
    rp d.robertson 3

reserve:
    mondesi
    iglesias
    b.johnson
    b.maurer
    w.adames

I'm kind of liking this squad, a lot more than yesterday's part II auction anyhow.

What do you think?

Mondesi could be a very valuable reserve pick for you. I like balancing Gallo's BA with D. Gordon, they pair nicely. Kinsler $16 and Kiermaier $18 are also both nice buys with 20/20 potential.

Pitching is okay, but I'm not into Cobb. I think Cobb might join Ubaldo, Wade Miley, whatever other awful FA's they've signed in recent years. It never works out for them, and I think Cobb might get pummeled. But it's $12, can't quibble too much. I like Berrios $15 and Santana $12, and I love your bullpen. Nicely balanced roster.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
    X