Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baseball america

Anyone been to their site lately?

It appears they have become a full on pay site, $70 for a year.

With the free info available throughout the world wide wed, $70 seems high.

Yeah, I noticed that. It will be interesting to see how that works out for them. I agree, $70 seems high for seasonal content.

Comment

I've always paid for BA...what were you getting for free? I know you can probably see the lists and stats, but there's so much more to be had.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Mostly just the basic top 100 and top 10 lists were free. Grades, chats, and deeper stuff hidden. I always assumed the limited free stuff acted as a lure to get new subscribers, but I guess they don't feel it was working and will get more this way.
        Last edited by Sour Masher; 03-10-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

There has been no more enthustiastic fan of BA than me but I have some issues w the recent changes. I dont like the redesign; it's harder to find stuff and dont see a 'site search' option at all now. Also when I tried to access the League top 20 lists it said I didnt have access w my subscription. That doesnt make sense since I have both an online and a print subscription so I can see the Top 20 lists on the print version. Might just be a glitch - I'll try it again and if I still cant access them I' ll call.

Comment

Working...
          X