Machado or Seager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machado or Seager

Can only keep one in a Dynasty League..... but need the player for shortstop......Who will be the best SHORTSTOP the next 6-7 years?
    Manny Machado
    0%
    Corey Seager
    0%

The poll is expired.

I'm keeping Machado in that scenario.

If it is a dynasty league why can you only keep one?

Comment

Agreed, Machado...and I think that's going to be one of the major points that he bases his FA decision on. Which is why I'm in the minority and don't think that Yankees will end up with him. Didi is a hell of a player, not Machado, but not something that they'll toss aside either...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Maybe Dynasty was the wrong terminology.......it`s a keeper league where you can hold the players as long as you like. Unfortunately the league has decided to go from 7 keepers to 6 this year. We have spots for 6 keepers..........Our other choices are Rizzo, Arenado, Bryant, Harper, Betts.......

Comment

I agree Hornsby.......but I think he will be a Yankee........Maybe trade Didi.......I think the yanks have a man crush on him. That`s my only worry is after this year he goes back to third

Comment

Originally posted by canadianboy View Post
            Maybe Dynasty was the wrong terminology.......it`s a keeper league where you can hold the players as long as you like.
            Ah, a keep forever league, makes sense

Originally posted by canadianboy View Post
            Unfortunately the league has decided to go from 7 keepers to 6 this year. We have spots for 6 keepers..........Our other choices are Rizzo, Arenado, Bryant, Harper, Betts.......
            Keep Machado. Also:

1) Unless it's a league that you cannot trade in, as long as you can fit a guy on the roster with the talent of a Machado, the position should not matter. And if you can't fit him on then find a trade partner. I cannot imagine a league where there would not be immense interest in Machado.
            2) Hate asking this, but is this a 6 or 8 team league? You have 6 of the top ~25 players in fantasy.

Comment

10 team league..........I tried shopping him last year but wouldn`t settle for anything but a young future stud outfielder.......and nobody was willing to trade.

Comment

On building our keepers......we got lucky on Betts....held Machado when he was weak until he boomed.......made the mistake on Trout when they were coming up.......drafted Harper ahead of Trout ......next round could of still had Trout but didn`t want to gamble on 2 young guys...lol

Comment

Working...
                X