Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too old/busy/lazy to do my own auction value projections - what site do you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too old/busy/lazy to do my own auction value projections - what site do you like?

Before wife and kids, I used to dedicate hours and hours to projecting player performance, calculating values and keeper inflation, etc. (I even generated some of the projections for the RotoFix at one point.) Now, my time and honestly motivation to put in all of that time is gone. So I'm looking for your best recommendations for the lazy. What site(s) do you think will give me the best set of customized auction values for my NL-only redraft league. (It needs to be customizable in a number of ways, because we use OBP rather than AVG, and only roster one catcher.) Free or low cost is always preferred. So far I've found FanGraphs to be the place that best fits the bill for free, but was wondering whether there are others I'm missing or sites you think are materially better and worth paying for.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Before wife and kids, I used to dedicate hours and hours to projecting player performance, calculating values and keeper inflation, etc. (I even generated some of the projections for the RotoFix at one point.) Now, my time and honestly motivation to put in all of that time is gone. So I'm looking for your best recommendations for the lazy. What site(s) do you think will give me the best set of customized auction values for my NL-only redraft league. (It needs to be customizable in a number of ways, because we use OBP rather than AVG, and only roster one catcher.) Free or low cost is always preferred. So far I've found FanGraphs to be the place that best fits the bill for free, but was wondering whether there are others I'm missing or sites you think are materially better and worth paying for.
    I like rotowire, but they're not free...lots of great content though, including some guys who post here occasionally.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      I like rotowire, but they're not free...lots of great content though, including some guys who post here occasionally.
      I agree. There's a 10 day free trial available for rotowire for evaluation as well for those that want to see what it has.

Comment

Working...
      X