Trade for Marte in 10-team, NL-only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade for Marte in 10-team, NL-only?

Have been approached with a trade proposing I send A. Nola and T. Story for S. Marte in my 10-team, NL-only, 5x5, dynasty league. At this point, I'm looking to pass but wanted to get feedback from the Pen.

FYI, heading into the draft, my keepers are Goldschmidt, Bellinger, Pollock, lamb, Ray, Nola, Story, Castillo, Desmond and Iglesias, with Cueto, Ch. Anderson on the bubble.

It's not gawd awful, but I'd need more to get it done. In a dynasty, I think Story is a risk because with Rodgers almost ready, he could be traded sooner rather than later. And Nola is turning into an ace. But Marte is a big PED risk as he'll miss 162 games with his next strike.

Comment

Counter with Story and Cueto or Anderson, whoever he prefers.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Latest counter is Castillio, Story for Marte.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
          Latest counter is Castillio, Story for Marte.
          I couldn't do it since I really, really like Castillo. But given the long term concerns about Story that revo outlined and that Marte can provide gold standard speed, it's probably a fair offer. This year, Cueto will probably give you good pitching stats to replace Castillo.

But if I had Castillo at an attractive price/draft position in a NL-only, it'd take the world to pry him out of my hands. Others mileage may vary.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

In reality, it works out as Castillo, Story for Marte, Cueto.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
              In reality, it works out as Castillo, Story for Marte, Cueto.
              You get Marte and Cueto? Yes...way too much upside for you not to do that deal.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
              X