Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puig for Rosario and Margot?

NL only 5x5 $260 budget 12 team keeper.

Puig 20A for Rosario 5A and Margot 15A. All can be kept this year and next for these salaries.

All can be given a raise at $5 per year after this season.

Which side do you like better?

I am the Puig owner.

All three are risky at those prices so I'd rather have the side with the risk spread across two players.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'd keep Puig...he's settled down, as noted elsewhere, and he still has growth potential. It's a reasonably fair deal, but I'd stick with the known quantity at this point.

Unless you need to fill keeper slots, then it's worth the risk to trade for the pair.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Put me on the Rosario and Margot side but also comes down to your present last keeper since you add 2 players. Assuming you aren’t dropping anyone of value then I’d want the side with 2 quality players as well

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
          Put me on the Rosario and Margot side but also comes down to your present last keeper since you add 2 players. Assuming you aren’t dropping anyone of value then I’d want the side with 2 quality players as well
          I have room for a 3 for 1 if needed.

Comment

I prefer the Rosario/Margot side.

Comment

Originally posted by whalewang View Post
              I prefer the Rosario/Margot side.
              Agreed, I wouldn't be shocked if Margot was as good as Puig in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                Same here. Especially since you've indicated you're likely in a rebuild year.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                  Agreed, I wouldn't be shocked if Margot was as good as Puig in 2018.
                  I would be

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I would be
                    I would too. Unless you are really excited about Margot's future I would hold Puig. I would want something more established for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X