No announcement yet.

2K18: Miguel Cabrera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He went 87th overall in the RJ Mock, probably a little too rich for my taste. I'd consider him in the 110-130 range in redraft leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      He went 87th overall in the RJ Mock, probably a little too rich for my taste. I'd consider him in the 110-130 range in redraft leagues.
      And I took him. Obviously I think his chances of returning to form are better than you do but remember there were more than 30 picks before I had another selection.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        And I took him. Obviously I think his chances of returning to form are better than you do but remember there were more than 30 picks before I had another selection.

It is possible that I had a pick 3 picks later, depending on the round.

Comment

If he could get out of Comerica, he would be a great value pick. Good article on fangraphs recently showing how the park just kills him--and JD Martinez's chance after leaving is another data point to consider. However, he's stuck there for millions and millions of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJonEmpire View Post
            In my 12-team AL-Only I'd have to seriously consider anything under $20. $20 or more and I'd let someone else take the chance.
            That's where I am. Maybe Gregg's numbers if I have a strong keeper team, and want to minimize risk. I'd go up to $22-24 if my keepers were really bad and I needed to gamble.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              That's where I am. Maybe Gregg's numbers if I have a strong keeper team, and want to minimize risk. I'd go up to $22-24 if my keepers were really bad and I needed to gamble.
              You’re alive!

Comment

Working...
              X