No announcement yet.

2K18: Steven Matz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always a good kind of flyer; but I am not sure if you are correctly categorizing Kuhl---if he can find a third pitch with his velocity, he could be a good upside play as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      Always a good kind of flyer; but I am not sure if you are correctly categorizing Kuhl---if he can find a third pitch with his velocity, he could be a good upside play as well.
      Yeah, maybe Kuhl was a bad example. I was just grasping for a level of production last year that end gamers typically represent in my league. Ricky Nolasco is another guy who always ends up on a roster at the end of the auction, inexplicably to me. I'd rather go boom or bust all upside with my last couple of bucks and roster spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        Yeah, maybe Kuhl was a bad example. I was just grasping for a level of production last year that end gamers typically represent in my league. Ricky Nolasco is another guy who always ends up on a roster at the end of the auction, inexplicably to me. I'd rather go boom or bust all upside with my last couple of bucks and roster spots.
        LOL...clearly, anyone who'd take Ricky Nolasco just wants to go bust.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yeah, Nolasco is a better example. He's just brutal.

Comment

Thing is, Matz has talent. A lot of it. Remember, this was a guy who just TWO YEARS AGO was ranked #13 on Baseball America’s top prospect list. Once healthy — if he ever gets healthy — many here will be surprised.

Honestly, I think he’s in that category of potential game changers — the late rounder or $2 gamble who can help you win your league title.

Comment

He could. He could also spend the entire year on the DL. That's why he's a late rounder.

Comment

Working...
              X