Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Site Weirdness

Hi all -

There was some kind of issue this morning where Revo & I both lost our ability to get into the admin control panel and I also heard from a few people who said their login was no longer working. I worked with support and the only way to fix it was to roll back the database to the last known good date, which was yesterday. I couldn't retain any excellence posted over the past 24-36 hours, so my apologies there.

I'm also putting in for the system to be upgraded from 4.2.3 to the latest version, 4.2.5 as there is just enough left in the Hat Pass to cover that work.

I did open up registrations yesterday, and although none came through, the fact that stuff went crazy this morning seems like too much coincidence for me to leave registrations, even in moderated form, open. Once the upgrade is done, I'm going to go in and purge all accounts that have a post count below 1 so our membership list accurately reflects who posts here.

If someone you know wants to sign up, send them my way to register them for an account.

-MJ

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    Hi all -

There was some kind of issue this morning where Revo & I both lost our ability to get into the admin control panel and I also heard from a few people who said their login was no longer working. I worked with support and the only way to fix it was to roll back the database to the last known good date, which was yesterday. I couldn't retain any excellence posted over the past 24-36 hours, so my apologies there.

I'm also putting in for the system to be upgraded from 4.2.3 to the latest version, 4.2.5 as there is just enough left in the Hat Pass to cover that work.

I did open up registrations yesterday, and although none came through, the fact that stuff went crazy this morning seems like too much coincidence for me to leave registrations, even in moderated form, open. Once the upgrade is done, I'm going to go in and purge all accounts that have a post count below 1 so our membership list accurately reflects who posts here.

If someone you know wants to sign up, send them my way to register them for an account.

-MJ
    check the sports bar, [echo] just posted
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

yea - I added him today manually

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        check the sports bar, [echo] just posted
        That is weird.

Comment

We are now running 4.2.5, which is the latest version of the 4.x license we purchased. It would be an additional $259 to purchase the 5.x version and have it installed. I don't know about you all, but I'm already seeing a difference on the site performance in a good way.

Comment

Working...
          X