Giants sign Stanton and Otani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants sign Stanton and Otani

Olivia Munn and I were fooling around on the couch when this came on the TV, then she started laughing, then I woke up
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Olivia Munn and I were fooling around on the couch when this came on the TV, then she started laughing, then I woke up
    That alternate reality where Stanton was just outright cut, becoming a free agent but still owed his full contract by the Marlins, is quite an odd one.

Comment

[freudmode]

so just what do you think Olivia was laughing at while she was fooling around on the couch with you?

[/freudmode]
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        [freudmode]

so just what do you think Olivia was laughing at while she was fooling around on the couch with you?

[/freudmode]
        let's be clear, she was laughing because I was tickling her at the time
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          let's be clear, she was laughing because I was tickling her at the time
          in addition, me and Olivia Munn was the strange part, because she's not exactly in my top celebs I'd like to spend time tickling....

Comment

Working...
          X