2K18 Scooter Gennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by madducks; 09-04-2018, 05:14 PM. Reason: lost an image
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

yes he does

Comment

I just traded him in our NL only. Love the guy but think it’s a near lock he gets traded. And the AL has multiple likely destinations.

Comment

Another...
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
            I just traded him in our NL only. Love the guy but think it’s a near lock he gets traded. And the AL has multiple likely destinations.
            His value will never be higher than what it is now. The Reds can keep him for next season as he is arbitration eligible then 2020 he is a free agent. I would think the Reds knowing that a contending team can get him for rest of this season and next year would be more valuable moving him this season. Agree that AL is more likely as I don't see too many landing spots in the NL.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
              His value will never be higher than what it is now. The Reds can keep him for next season as he is arbitration eligible then 2020 he is a free agent. I would think the Reds knowing that a contending team can get him for rest of this season and next year would be more valuable moving him this season. Agree that AL is more likely as I don't see too many landing spots in the NL.
              I’m not a Reds fan but it’s sad for them. He’s a hometown guy who wants to play there.

Well he gave me at least one more HR on the way out the door

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                I’m not a Reds fan but it’s sad for them. He’s a hometown guy who wants to play there.

Well he gave me at least one more HR on the way out the door
                Let's hope common sense prevails and they keep him long term. How many guys are excited to play in Cincy? Great guy to build around IMHO.

Comment

Scooter Gennett may be the most under-rated player in all of baseball. Not only is he leading the NL in batting with a .320 average, but he has also totaled 80r, 20 hr, & 82 rbi with four weeks still left in the season!

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                    Scooter Gennett may be the most under-rated player in all of baseball. Not only is he leading the NL in batting with a .320 average, but he has also totaled 80r, 20 hr, & 82 rbi with four weeks still left in the season!
                    People still dont believe but I am onboard.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
                    X