Notable players still on the Interstate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notable players still on the Interstate

Hopefully theyre shamed by reading this and start hitting.

Dunn .186
    Reynolds .177
    Ludwick .181
    Hart .184

And a guy who would love to be on the Interstate right now
    Stewart .068

Who else ya got?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Dunn .186
    Reynolds .177
    Ludwick .181
    Hart .184

And a guy who would love to be on the Interstate right now
    Stewart .068

Who else ya got?
    Rios and Inge are at Mendoza on the nose
    Posada .147
    Colvin .121
    Dan Johnson .122
    Jose Lopez .148
    Magglio .172
    Kelly Johnson .179
    Vernon Wells .183
    Hawpe .198
    Rajaj Davis .197

Lots and lots or regulars sub-mendoza right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hammer;21052]Hopefully theyre shamed by reading this and start hitting.

Reynolds .177
      QUOTE]

This one isn't much of a shocker. :-)
      Last edited by YourPalChrisMal; 05-11-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=YourPalChrisMal;21066]

Reynolds .177
        QUOTE]

This one isn't much of a shocker. :-)

Neither is this one but since he is a regular

Gomes .192
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Chris Johnson, 3B, Houston - .181

Man, I was expecting some dropoff, and I knew it could be significant, but I was thinking the floor would be more like .250. Ouch.
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Angel Pagan .159

Comment

some are getting close to Mendoza status:

Rios: .200
              Adam LaRoche .202
              Pedro Alvarez .202
              Mike Napoli .202
              Justin Morneau .204
              Jerry Sands .206
              Hanley Ramirez .208
              Dan Uggla .208
              Chris Young .208
              Aubrey Huff .210
              Carl Crawford .210

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                some are getting close to Mendoza status:

Alex Rios
                Carl Crawford .210
                Rios and Crawford had been getting closer for a while, hopefully now they are getting farther.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Dunn .186
                  Reynolds .177
                  Ludwick .181
                  Hart .184
                  Ludwick bustin' loose today with 3 hits and 3 RBI! :jackson:

Then again, when The Padres roll up 23 hits, it might just be the pitching... :shrug:
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                  "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Rajai Davis is 2 for 2 so far today, with two steals bringing his average up to .219.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I think Dunn went over .200 last night too. Woot!

Comment

Mark Ellis is hitting .186

Unfortunately for him, I think he could easily lose his job soon. In AAA, Adrian Cardenas is hitting .354/.407/.488 after tonight. Ellis' seniority will keep him employed full-time for now, but if Cardenas keeps hitting like this, and Ellis doesn't turn it around, look for a change to come sooner rather than later.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Mark Ellis is hitting .186

Unfortunately for him, I think he could easily lose his job soon. In AAA, Adrian Cardenas is hitting .354/.407/.488 after tonight. Ellis' seniority will keep him employed full-time for now, but if Cardenas keeps hitting like this, and Ellis doesn't turn it around, look for a change to come sooner rather than later.
                          Cardenas has been playing 3B and LF this year, although he has played a lot of 2B in previous years. The A's have Jemile Weeks playing 2B for their AAA team, and he's also hitting very well - .351/.443/.526. Either one could be given a shot.
                          Last edited by OaklandA's; 05-13-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                            Cardenas has playing 3B and LF this year, although he has played a lot of 2B in previous years. The A's have Jemile Weeks playing 2B for their AAA team, and he's also hitting very well - .351/.443/.526. Either one could be given a shot.
                            Good to know, I didn't catch Cardenas' position switch.

Although, Kouzmanoff is hitting .209/.245/.361, so he could just as easily be cut loose, I would think. I don't expect either of Kouz or Andy LaRoche to fend off Cardenas.
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Alex Rios- Welcome to the Interstate!

Comment

Working...
                              X