Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee thanks Clayton..

For that performance last night.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Worst pitcher ever, gosh!
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

How about getting on Nelly Cruz again? He's killing me!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Worst pitcher ever, gosh!
        Well those fantasy teams in their playoffs might not be too thrilled. Come on.that performance was pathetic.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          How about getting on Nelly Cruz again? He's killing me!
          I know right. Talk about streaky. Its bizarre how he goes for these stretches with zero power.

Comment

Drop his sorry ass! Oh wait....he's on the "Can't cut list". Damn Yahoo!
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cruz! Boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                Cruz! Boom!
                Thank You!
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Clayton, my man, you better put up a freaking dominating stat line tonight. Crunch time.

At the worst fucking team in MLB. A great pitchers park.

All of those fantasy league mofos like me who paid big money or drafted your ass in the top 5 are depending on great effort tonight.

Get it done.

Comment

16 wins - #2 in all of baseball
                    .842 W/L% - #1 in all of baseball.
                    2.15 ERA - #1 in all of baseball.
                    195 ERA+ - #1 in all of baseball.
                    .198 BA against - #4 in all of baseball.
                    .90 WHIP - #3 in all of baseball.
                    6.75 K:BB - #3 in all of baseball.

What a bum.
                    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

To be fair to Mith, his last start was bad, and he had a bad one against the Mets on June 19. (Between those, he had an 0.41 ERA in 44 innings with 60 strikeouts and a 0.70 WHIP)
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                        To be fair to Mith, his last start was bad, and he had a bad one against the Mets on June 19. (Between those, he had an 0.41 ERA in 44 innings with 60 strikeouts and a 0.70 WHIP)
                        And Sept games after your team has clinched are by far the most critical. You know he's feeling the pressure.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                          I know. He has been phenomenal. It's just that we all know that as the season winds down these starts seem to be more significant (even if they aren't). Although in head-to-head playoffs this start is super important.

Comment

Nice game chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              Nice game chump.
                              If you want a pitcher who never disappoints and always delivers, especially late in the season, pay what you must for Kluber. Been Klubering my league for years now and for my money, there is no one I'd rather have. He has been so money for me in my h2h leagues, especially down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X