Hunter Renfroe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Renfroe

He is hitting at AAA .509 OBP .557 SLG .891 OPS 1.448 in 55 AB. He has 6 BB and 7 K.

I understand his position his blocked by Padre HOF Blash.

Are the Padres down on him?

Is he still in their plans?

Where is GITH when you need him?

I read a little while back that they are more concerned with his approach and not just the stats. They are happy with the progress he is making but that is more important than the numbers. They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't see him having a future with the team.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
      Where is GITH when you need him?
      Crusading for justice.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        I read a little while back that they are more concerned with his approach and not just the stats. They are happy with the progress he is making but that is more important than the numbers. They wouldn't be doing this is they didn't see him having a future with the team.
        Exactly my take.

Comment

I believe they have him penciled in as the starting RF in 2018. That being said, if he doesn't change his approach--too many swings and misses, especially balls out of the zone, he won't last as the Pads have a lot of options coming up the pike.

Comment

Working...
          X