Fulmer status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulmer status

Is he going on DL anytime soon? It affects a move I must make by noon Monday EDT.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

With Roster expansions, a lot of teams don't bother to put a player on the DL in September...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      With Roster expansions, a lot of teams don't bother to put a player on the DL in September...
      Yep, usually no need to do this. A lot of fantasy teams get hosed by this.

Comment

I was afraid of that. It looks like I will need to drop a player.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Word here in Detroit is that he likely will not pitch again this season. Since it happened with Sept roster expansion no official DL trip unless the Tigers feel he is hurt enough to be placed on the 60 DL. Teams do this if they are expanding to 40 players and need to make room.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull View Post
            Word here in Detroit is that he likely will not pitch again this season. Since it happened with Sept roster expansion no official DL trip unless the Tigers feel he is hurt enough to be placed on the 60 DL. Teams do this if they are expanding to 40 players and need to make room.
            Yeah, I'm stuck with him on my AL only, and I'm in a tight race...I'd drop him like a hot potato, BUT, he's a good keeper at 5 bucks. Unless he's going to get the dreaded TJ, and then I'd have to carry him all next season on IR as a 2nd year contract. Also coats me one of my keeper slots. Decisions, decisions...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
            X