Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard decision for the playoffs

Dynasty - no salaries

I have Gary Sanchez and I suspect he will sit 4 games at some point during our fantasy playoffs. I picked up Zunino to cover that, but I must get down to 34 players by the first game tomorrow. That means I'll have to drop one of Zunino, Jack Flaherty, or Willie Calhoun. I like the long range prospects of both Flaherty and Calhoun but this situation with Sanchez may force my hand. Or I could play without a catcher in the playoffs until Sanchez serves his 4 game suspension. What would you do?

I'd drop Zunino and suck up the 4 games lost from Sucker Punch Sanchez. He's lucky that he didn't get more for those cheap shots...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      I'd drop Zunino and suck up the 4 games lost from Sucker Punch Sanchez. He's lucky that he didn't get more for those cheap shots...
      Agree

Comment

In my Al only league ( 1 catcher). I own Sanchez and Miggy WTF��

Comment

Other than June where he was insane, Zunino's been... fine. If you extrapolate his August numbers (3 HR, 6 R, 6 RBI, .254 in 21 games) into four games, you're giving up about one R/RBI and maybe a HR if you're lucky. I wouldn't worry about it. Hell, Sanchez might beat that in three games.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
          X