Would this even make sense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this even make sense?

Need more HR...Would trade Gallo and Berrios for Rizzo and Belisle. Trying to maintain my lead in 1st. They both hit HR but because of avg I tend to sit Gallo. I would also start Rizzo at 2B and bench Kinsler. May even get some saves which can help too.
    Last edited by urch420; 08-15-2017, 04:53 PM.

so Rizzo would play 2b instead of Kinsler
    and you keep the same 1b and 3b because Gallo is on the bench?

or just play Gallo instead of ? for Hrs but lose avg?

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      so Rizzo would play 2b instead of Kinsler
      and you keep the same 1b and 3b because Gallo is on the bench?

or just play Gallo instead of ? for Hrs but lose avg?
      My infield would be 1B-Goldy, 2B-Rizzo, 3B-Sano, SS-Didi, MI-Marwin Gonzalez, CI-Longoria C- Flowers(Contreras on DL) On Bench would be Villar, C. Davis, and Kinsler

I should do this right? Guy in 2nd and right behind me in HR just got Braun and Beltre in a trade. Today is the deadline.

Comment

This is a much better trade for you than Belise for Berrios. Still not sure I'd do it, but if it puts you on the road to a title, than you gotta go what you gotta do. Although, if HRs is all you care about from Rizzo, I'm not sure that this deal helps you much over your current options.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          This is a much better trade for you than Belise for Berrios. Still not sure I'd do it, but if it puts you on the road to a title, than you gotta go what you gotta do. Although, if HRs is all you care about from Rizzo, I'm not sure that this deal helps you much over your current options.
          I'd also be replacing average of Kinsler with Rizzo and not using Gallo's low average at all. And like I said I could also use saves so may gain some there as well..I still have a couple of hours to decide.

Comment

I'd do this one pretty easily. Was this offered to you, or are you thinking about offering it?

Comment

Working...
            X