• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer for Madbum

13 team...mixed...5x5...8 keepers...$300 budget

Edwin Diaz $6 in 2018 and $11 in 2019
    for
    Madbum $55 in 2018.

Team with Madbum is in 12th place. Trade deadline is this Sunday.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

I would want more than a cheap closer in return for a top 10 SP.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I would want more than a cheap closer in return for a top 10 SP.
      I know. But was thinking the huge price difference would make it worthwhile. Maybe, maybe not.

Thanks.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

How about instead of Madbum,

Price $31
        Archer $43

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          How about instead of Madbum,

Price $31
          Archer $43
          I still wouldn't do it. Those prices make those guys not keepable in my mind.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            I would get the SP to help me win this year. Not concerned with keepers in this deal.

Comment

Pass on Price - see the thread there.

If you can get Archer for Diaz, I'd do it.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                I would get the SP to help me win this year. Not concerned with keepers in this deal.

Comment

If you can get MadBum or Archer for Diaz, do it.

Comment

Again, it depends...what's your greatest pitching need? Tough to answer in a vacuum.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

No-brainer IMO, for either one.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        Again, it depends...what's your greatest pitching need? Tough to answer in a vacuum.
                        I need a replacement for Kershaw. My SP is pretty weak. Im in 1st in saves but still have Allen, Kinzler and Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          I need a replacement for Kershaw. My SP is pretty weak. Im in 1st in saves but still have Allen, Kinzler and Herrera.
                          Then you do the deal, but be aware of 2 things, MadBum isn't full MadBum right now, and Kinzler may be traded...took me by surprise to find out he was eligible for FA after this season.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Then you do the deal, but be aware of 2 things, MadBum isn't full MadBum right now, and Kinzler may be traded...took me by surprise to find out he was eligible for FA after this season.
                            I saw that about Kintzler. Other owner nixed deal for madbum as expected. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X