AL only, who do you like.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only, who do you like.

This is for next year or possibly as a trading chip this year or in the off season.

Guillermo Heredia- 5A

Casey Gillaspie- 2F- free until activated

Jason Kipnis -26A

So how would you rate them?

Thanks!

I look at Heredia and I feel like there should be something there. If the Ms do move Dyson he'll play a lot more. He is 1-for-5 on the bases. I like that he draws walks.

I have zero faith that Kipnis is a 26 dollar player but for this year, I have to think he's going to be the most interesting of the bunch but it's close with him and Heredia.

For this year - Kipnis, Heredia, Gillaspie
    For next year - Heredia, Gillaspie, Kipnis

Comment

I agree with joncarlos. Kipnis should have value to a team going for it with a hole in their IF, but for the longer term value, I'd take Heredia.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
        I look at Heredia and I feel like there should be something there. If the Ms do move Dyson he'll play a lot more. He is 1-for-5 on the bases. I like that he draws walks.

I have zero faith that Kipnis is a 26 dollar player but for this year, I have to think he's going to be the most interesting of the bunch but it's close with him and Heredia.

For this year - Kipnis, Heredia, Gillaspie
        For next year - Heredia, Gillaspie, Kipnis
        I haven't looked since I dropped him but gillaspie was awful earlier in the season...

Comment

Thank you gentlemen.

I went with Kipnis.

I think I can either flip him or combine him with another player for an upgrade.

Comment

Working...
          X