rebuilding trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebuilding trades

12-team mixed 5x5, six keepers per year. Contracts go up $5/year. I can probably only make one big rebuilding trade. Which of these packages should I try hardest to get?

Jose Ramirez at $15 for 2018 and Ian Happ for $2 for 2018 plus whatever extensions I want to add on
    Anthony Rendon at $20 for 2018 plus extensions,
    Carlos Correa at $16 for 2018 expiring, Yonder Alonso for $6 for 2018 plus extensions, Victor Robles $3 until he comes up then whatever
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Correa and Robles. Even if you don't count Alonso this seems most compelling to me so he's icing. I do like Ramirez but Robles has high upside potential and I'm not the most bullish on Happ.

Comment

I like the third group slightly more than the first.

Forget the second.

Comment

Love Robles but with only 6 keepers and 12 team mixed I am not sure that take door number 3.

Without seeing the rest of your keepers I would go with the first option.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Love Robles but with only 6 keepers and 12 team mixed I am not sure that take door number 3.

Without seeing the rest of your keepers I would go with the first option.
          It's decent, not the best. Trea Turner $11, Kris Bryant $18, then it gets kind of thin. Thames $21, Altherr $7, OArcia $8, Pham $6, Cozart $12, Haniger $8, Clint Frazier $2 are options, or someone I haven't picked up yet. (Those are all 2018 prices.)

Oh, and Robles wouldn't count against my six keepers.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            It's decent, not the best. Trea Turner $11, Kris Bryant $18, then it gets kind of thin. Thames $21, Altherr $7, OArcia $8, Pham $6, Cozart $12, Haniger $8, Clint Frazier $2 are options, or someone I haven't picked up yet. (Those are all 2018 prices.)

In that case, I'd go with package 3. Starting off next year with Turner, Correa and Bryant should give you a leg up in the draft. You could try and package some of your other upgrades for one or two quality SP keepers as well and have a good foundation for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post

Robles not counting against your 6 makes a huge difference. I would now choose door #3.

Oh and Robles was promoted to double A today.

Comment

Working...
              X