better keeper for next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better keeper for next year?

10-team NL-only 5x5. I'm already rebuilding, so no concerns for this year.

Should I offer to trade any of these SPs for Felipe Rivero $10?

Michael Wacha $11
    Mike Foltynewicz $4
    Jimmy Nelson $5
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    10-team NL-only 5x5. I'm already rebuilding, so no concerns for this year.

Should I offer to trade any of these SPs for Felipe Rivero $10?

Michael Wacha $11
    Mike Foltynewicz $4
    Jimmy Nelson $5
    I like what Wacha is doing right now, but need to see it for the next 2 months. I think that he's the one that I'd offer given the salaries of the other two...so yes, Rivero is worth offering a starter for.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

agreed
      Rivero is filty and Nelson is on it
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

You aren't getting Rivero for Folty. I would want to hang on to Nelson. I would deal Wacha for him - he has a lot of value now, and who knows which Wacha will show up in April 2018?

Comment

I noticed that he had to cut $5 of salary also, so I offered either Folty for Rivero or Wacha/Span $10 for Rivero and Zobrist $17, and he took the latter. Whee!
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

That's insane. Good for you!

Comment

Working...
            X