Do I pull the trigger..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I pull the trigger..

Still working on this trade... Need your help to finish this deal off...I will give R. Zimmerman($5) and either T. Pham($1) or Tanaka ($8) (Or maybe Hamels) for Carrasco(Final Year).....Problem is I need to drop 2 guys (That's why I'm adding an extra player)..He would be willing to do the deal straight up I think, Zimmerman for Carrasco, but then I'd need to drop 2 guys (DL issues). Am I better off making the deal straight up and drop 2 guys? Or trade 2 for 1 as mentioned above and then drop Piscotty (or someone else).

Here's my team and tell me what you think about which 2 guys to drop if you think I should do it straight up, or which guy to throw in if not..

C-Contreras(3), 1B-Goldy(41), 2B-Kinsler(20), SS-Didi(2), 3B-Sano(14), CI-Zimmerman(5), MI-Villar(1), DH-Longoria(10), OF1-Pollock(14), OF2-Pham(1), OF3-Marwin Gonzalez(5), OF4-McCutchen(22), SP1-Archer(32), SP2-Hamels(16), SP3-Nola(8), SP4-Godley(3), SP5-Berrios(6), RP1-Osuna(13), RP2-Iglesias(6), SP/RP Flex- J. Wilson(13) Bench: SP-Tanaka(8), SP-Severino(2), SP-Pomeranz(1), OF-Piscotty(11), OF-J. Upton(16) IR- C Davis(16) Conforto(1)

Isnt this the same thing you asked a couple days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Isnt this the same thing you asked a couple days ago?

http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...n-for-Carrasco
      Yes, but now I'm asking if I should do the trade straight up and if so, who do I drop from my team other than Piscotty?

Comment

Originally posted by urch420 View Post
        Yes, but now I'm asking if I should do the trade straight up and if so, who do I drop from my team other than Piscotty?
        In the other thread, Piscotty and Tanaka were recommended

And I'm not sure it matters whether you throw in a player vs drop. The net effect for your team is basically the same. Whichever one makes the trade work for your team?

Comment

Include Tanaka in the deal. If he continue to suck, you help yourself and hurt an opponent. If he does good, then he'll want to deal with you in the future...and you still get Carrasco.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
          X