Trade R. Zimmerman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade R. Zimmerman?

13 team, mixed, keeper..Currently in first but looking to improve..Who am I looking at, both hitters and pitchers, in return in a possible trade if I involve Ryan Zimmerman. Would I need to package another player? I could use a top SP and/or OF or 3B..Or Do i hold and hope Tanaka, Hamels, Villar, and Pollock stay healthy and give me the extra push I've been missing from them? Thanks in advance for your advice...

I would trade him in a heartbeat, but is there a market for him? he's an old 32 and due for another injury. I don't trust him.

never hurts to shop, but I suspect the market will be weak enough that you take your chances and hold.

Tanaka has a 5.25 ERA and 3.79 xERA. last 31 days, actual 2.56 and xERA 2.78. he's fine, just was unlucky early, mainly.

I see weird numbers for Hamels. overall far worse than his ERA, but in last month he's pitched much better but to worse results. don't panic there, either.
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

If someone values Zimmerman as a keeper, maybe you can parlay him into a goldmine. But if it's just to minimize risk for this year, it would take a comparable bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
        I would trade him in a heartbeat, but is there a market for him? he's an old 32 and due for another injury. I don't trust him.

never hurts to shop, but I suspect the market will be weak enough that you take your chances and hold.

Tanaka has a 5.25 ERA and 3.79 xERA. last 31 days, actual 2.56 and xERA 2.78. he's fine, just was unlucky early, mainly.

I see weird numbers for Hamels. overall far worse than his ERA, but in last month he's pitched much better but to worse results. don't panic there, either.
        How about Zimmerman for C Carrasco? You think I would need to add a throw in or is it even?

Comment

Originally posted by urch420 View Post
          How about Zimmerman for C Carrasco? You think I would need to add a throw in or is it even?
          If the other guy needs a hitter, this is a fair offer.

Comment

Working...
          X